A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
blocks is out now! Be sure to try out the demo!
blocks is a simple platfomer designed to be easy to pick up and fun to play. As you progress, the game gets increasingly more difficult, requiring you to master power-ups and timing to win! The first game by new developer BlueRichter, the game is designed to test your platforming abilities for both new and experienced platformer players.
- Over 40 unique worlds
- 20 Unique Tracks to Switch Between
- Three Different Game Modes: Casual, Competitive, and Speed-Run
- Casual: Play the game casually, with checkpoints and no timer, allowing for a more relaxing experience playing
- Competitive: More of a challenge, this mode has no checkpoints and a simple timer, requiring a higher skill level
- Speed-Run: The ultimate way to play, designed to play through the game in one sitting, with progress being erased if the game is left
Game Developed and Published By: BlueRichter
Keep up with us on Instagram (@bluerichter) or on our website (bluerichter.com)
|Updated||19 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||27 days ago|
|Tags||2D, blocks, bluerichter, Minimalist|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Links||Steam, Steam, Homepage, Instagram, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.